The original Custom Cans product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. For some products, a different warranty period applies. The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to, at the time of purchase, the current Custom Cans sales program. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of any product with a signed and dated warranty card by the first end user. Please retain your warranty certificate as proof of purchase. Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by our admin team, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and the name of the product.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, Custom Cans will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at the discretion of Custom Cans) replace the product or its defective parts.
If a warranty repair is agreed upon, the buyer is expected to pay the return postage.
Custom Cans may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of Custom Cans.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
- faults due to wear and tear
- any modification of Custom Cans products effected by you or a third party, unless Custom Cans has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
- faults due to force majeure
- faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
If you wish to file a claim under the warranty, please contact email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Warranty Repair: Order Number:’ and we will endeavor to help where possible.